Friday, February 21, 2020

How to enable Docker experimental feature?

I couldn't find the correct information on Docker.com to enable the experimental features, so I thought of writing this post.

How to find experimental features enabled on your Docker instance?

docker version




































You need to enable both the Client and Server as shown in the above screenshot.

How did I enable on my Ubuntu?

1. I have included the following text at /etc/docker/daemon.json

{
    "experimental": true

}

2. I have included the following text at /home/ubuntu/.docker/config.json

{
"experimental": "enabled"
}

3. Your default user "ubuntu" needs to be added to the "docker" group.

4. Restart the Docker -  sudo systemctl restart docker

Note: If the folders are files that don't exist, create those.


No comments:

Post a Comment