Friday, September 25, 2020

Best Broadband internet connection (Jio, Airtel and ACT)

I normally maintain Jio and Airtel internet connections, as we started working from home due to the COVID I have also added ACT in my backup mechanism. At least one device will be connected to each of the connections all the time so that we would be aware of any connection is down.

For the past 6 months, we have been using the internet connection for my work, children's online classes, and recreation. I am trying to provide feedback based on my experience during the work and I am located in Hyderabad. All the 3 internet connections are powered by APC BR1000IN UPS.  I have considered many parameters like jitter, latency, uptime, speed consistency and ticket resolution, etc. I would rate the internet connections in the following order.

1. Airtel

2. Jio

3. ACT

No comments:

Post a Comment